LIZ International Asset Design Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") complies with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information as a business operator handling personal information, and pays close attention to personal information provided by customers. to handle.
1. About personal information
Personal information refers to the customer's name, age, telephone number, e-mail address, address, and other information provided by the customer, which can be used to identify an individual customer by combining one or more of them. Information that can be
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information only for the following purposes: In addition, when collecting personal information from customers, we will clarify the purpose of use in advance and obtain the customer's consent.
Information about you
- Responding to inquiries from customers
- Provision of information and proposals regarding services, properties, and products
- Guidance and provision of information on new businesses, new services, and new products
- To provide, confirm, and guide the services, etc. that the customer has applied for
- Information on various events, campaigns, etc.
- Sending notices and information magazines by e-mail
- Sending direct mail, etc.
- Customer questionnaires and their analysis
- When confirming the exchange of personal information with financial institutions, etc. when using paid services
- Business-related communication regarding services currently being provided
- When it becomes necessary to contact the customer for any other reason
Information about those who have registered with our recruitment information
The personal information will be used only for guidance and contact regarding recruitment activities.
3. Disclosure and provision to third parties
Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed or provided to third parties except in the following cases.
- When there is consent from the customer himself/herself
- When disclosing or providing personal information in a form that makes it impossible to identify the individual, such as statistical data
- When disclosure/provision is requested based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the government or local governments in carrying out public affairs, and obtaining the customer's consent may interfere with the execution of the affairs.
- When providing to a person listed in item 4
4. About updating and suspension of use of personal information
If you wish to stop receiving service, product information and other notices sent to you by our company, please contact us using the form on the site.
If you wish to request us to disclose your personal information held by us and to correct, add or delete your personal information, please do so in writing or by e-mail.
In this case, in order to confirm that the requester is the customer concerned with the personal information subject to the request, the Company shall request the presentation of documents, etc. necessary for such confirmation.
A cookie is an industry standard technology for a web server to identify a customer's computer. Cookies can identify your computer, but they cannot identify you unless you enter your personal information.
Depending on the browser you are using, you can change the settings to disable the cookie function, but as a result you may not be able to use all or part of the web page.
6. Inquiries about personal information
LIZ International Asset Design Co., Ltd.